Full-time. Strictly UK applicants only.
Agincourt Labs are currently a start up with a number of corporate clients. We are building internal tools to assist development of our inhouse product and consulting projects.
Using VR and HMD AR to work on training solutions fit for the 21st century.
We are seeking an experienced Unity Developer to join our team. We are looking for an exceptional hands-on developer who can deliver solid Unity applications. Excellent team communication skills are a must, as is the ability to deliver robust technical solutions in a timely manner and to expertly manage the planning and implementation of requested features.
- Develop application features
- Deliver and implement solutions to estimates
- Write clear code
- Generate ideas for continuous improvement
- Refactor and improve existing features
- 3+ Years of experience as a Unity Developer
- In depth knowledge of Unity
- Experience of 2D and 3D
- Experience with MRTK
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Ability to work under independently
- Team player with good communication skills
- Great troubleshooting and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- GIT source-code management
- Willing and open to continuous learning and critical thinking and feedback
- Bachelor’s, or good portfolio with sample code
- SOLID coding principles
- Working with 3D assets to layout aesthetically pleasing environments
- Working with Unity character assets
Please provide your CV, portfolio and example code.
The successful candidate will be required to supply references from previous employers or contract employment.
- Monday to Friday
- Work remotely: Yes. This may change in mid/late 2021
IF you’d like to apply, please get in touch